Amritsar Tour From Delhi NCR

Amritsar Tour
4 Days Travel Tour
From ₹ 15499

Book Now

15499

Total Cost
Note: Pay ₹ 2000/-

For instant booking

Valid Travel Dates:
01 Aug - 31 Dec

Overview

Amritsar is one of the most famous cities in Punjab is it has got major religious, cultural, commercial and transportation value attached to it. It is located 25 kms from Pakistan Border at Wagah and is just 35 km from Lahore in Pakistan; it is the only land connection with Pakistan. The city is home to the famous Harmandir Sahib, popularly known as the Golden Temple. Thousands of pilgrims come to the temple all round the year from all over the world. Other major tourist attractions are Jalianwala Bagh, Gopal Mandir and several other Gurdwaras.

 

Tour Amenities

Car Type : Sedan ( Dzire / Etios / Aura )

Km Included (Sufficient) : 1100km

Extra km charges if any  : 10/- Per km

Inclusions : All Toll,Tax,Driver charge,Driver allowance included.

Exclusions : Parking extra only if any.

Tour Itinerary

 

   Day 1 : Pickup From Delhi and Drop to Amritsar at Booked Hotel or it can be Booked Instantly.

 

Time Slot / 

DAY 2

7.30 am – 9.30 am: Visit the glorious Golden Temple and have a holy meal in breakfast

9.30 am – 1.00 pm: Explore other attractions around Golden Temple

1.15 pm – 2.15 pm: Pay your respect at the Durgiana Temple

3.30 pm – 6.30 pm: Watch the Change of Guard ceremony at Wagah Border followed by a quick bite at the famous Sarhad Restaurant

7.30 pm onwards: Enjoy your dinner and relax

DAY 3

10.00 am – 11.30 am: Visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum

12.00 pm – 2.30 pm: Explore Gobindgarh Fort followed by lunch inside the fort premises

3.00 pm – 4.30 pm: Visit Ram Tirath Ashram, the renowned shrine in Amritsar

5.00 pm – 6.00 pm: Take a tour of the iconic Jama Masjid Khairuddin

6.00 pm – 7.00 pm: Shop for some local items at Hall Bazar

7.15 pm onwards: Proceed to Lawrence Road for a lip-smacking dinner

 Day 4 : Pickup from Amritsar at 10-11 am Return to Delhi till 7pm evening.

 

 

Payment Terms : 

The payment terms established by Bookmerigadi stipulate a 70% payment upon pickup, with the remaining 30% due on the final day when initiating the return journey from the last destination back to the starting point.